Key Government and Business Executive Speakers for California Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Summit Announced
October 15-16, 2014 | California Environmental Protection Agency | Sacramento, CA
|Early Bird Rates Apply Until 8/30
Don't miss the chance to hear from this impressive array of senior officials and industry executives providing their vision of the role of hydrogen and fuel cells in California and U.S. energy plans, along with laying out their plans for continued commercialization of the technology.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Robert Weisenmiller, Chair, California Energy Commission
- Wade Crowfoot, Deputy Director, Governor's Office of Planning and Research
- Tyson Eckerle, Zero Emissions Vehicle Infrastructure Project Manager, California Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development
- Dr. Joseph Lyou, Governing Board Member at South Coast Air Quality Management District & President and CEO of the Coalition for Clean Air
- Catherine Dunwoody, Chief, Fuel Cell Programs, California Air Resources Board
- Prof. Scott Samuelsen, Director, National Fuel Cell Research Center
- Dr. Andreas Truckenbrodt, Chairman, Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association
- Joel Rinebold, Director, Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology
- Lauren Skiver, General Manager, Sunline Transit
- David Armijo, General Manager, AC Transit
- Larry Stapleton, Vice President of Sales, Ballard Power Systems
- Vladimir Prerad, CEO, United Hydrogen
- Rob Friedland, President and CEO, Proton OnSite
- Pinakin Patel, Director, Research and Special Systems, FuelCell Energy
This two-day California Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Summit will highlight recent progress on the ongoing rollout of the first generation commercial fuel cell electric vehicles, national and state developments such as H2First and H2USA, environmental benefits of hydrogen and fuel cell technology, biogas to hydrogen, clean ports, DOD activities, hydrogen energy storage and Power2Gas.
Private businesses, academia, and public government agencies will be able to explore the transformational potential of hydrogen and fuel cells through intelligent dialogue and thought-provoking sessions designed to get to the heart of issues and encourage development of new solutions.
Seats and sponsorship opportunities for this event are limited. Save on regular registration rates by signing up today and gain recognition as a sponsor: www.californiahydrogensummit.com
Early Bird registration closes August 30. Register today >>