Key Government and Business Executive Speakers for California Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Summit Announced
October 9-10, 2013 | California Environmental Protection Agency | Sacramento, CA
Don't miss the chance to hear from this impressive array of senior officials and industry executives providing their vision of the role of hydrogen and fuel cells in California and U.S. energy plans, and laying out their plans for continued commercialization of the technology.
Featured speakers include:
- Carla Peterman, California Public Utilities Commissioner
- Janea Scott, Commissioner at the California Energy Commission
- Alberto Ayala, Chief Deputy Executive Officer, California Air Resources Board
- Andy Marsh, CEO of Plug Power
- Catherine Dunwoody, Executive Director, California Fuel Cell Partnership
- Prof. Scott Samuelsen, Executive Director, California Stationary Fuel Cell Collaborative
- Morry Markowitz, President, Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Association
- Alan Lloyd, President, International Council on Clean Transportation
- Eric Denhoff, President & CEO, Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association
- And at least 20 more >>
This two-day CHBC Summit is the only U.S. hydrogen event to cover the industry's key business, political, technology and environmental issues, including clean transportation advancements, hydrogen energy storage, telecommunications and back-up power, and goods movement.
Private businesses, academia, and public government agencies will be able to explore the transformational potential of hydrogen and fuel cells through intelligent dialogue and thought-provoking sessions designed to get to the heart of issues and encourage development of new solutions.
Seats and sponsorship opportunities for this event are limited. Save on regular registration rates by signing up today and gain recognition as a sponsor: www.californiahydrogensummit.com
Early Bird registration closes September 14. Register today >>
About the Venue
The Summit will be held in the Byron Sher Auditorium of the Cal/EPA Headquarters Building.
In December 1999, California Construction Link magazine awarded the new Cal/EPA building "Best of 1999 Awards--Outstanding Engineering." The award was for "innovation in air handling, window placement, and recycling, resulting in a 25-story office tower with significant energy savings over California's stringent energy codes."
The building is located in downtown Sacramento at the corner of 10th and I streets. There are many transportation options to this location.
California Environmental Protection Agency Headquarters
1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Tel: +1 916-323-2514
There are several hotels within a short distance of the CAL/EPA building (10th and I Streets).
Sponsors and Supporters