National Fuel Cell Symposium 2018
This one day symposium will convene industry, government, and academia to discuss the current state of Stationary Fuel Cell development and deployment in the U. S.
Presentation topics include:
- Fuel Cells for GHG Reduction
- Improving Local Air Quality with Fuel Cells
- Replacing Diesel Generators
- Grid Support and Balancing Intermittent Renewables
- Creating Resiliency with Fuel Cell Systems and Microgrids
Who should attend?
Those involved in or associated with the generation, transmission, and utilization of electricity, and/or the electrification of the transportation sector.