Registration Cancellation by Sponsor
- CHBC reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If CHBC cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 5 business days before the event.
- Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a $35 service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted in writing via fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.