Hydrogen and fuel cells have the potential to bring deep decarbonization to multiple sectors of the economy and CHBC’s members are leading the drive to bring commercial products to market. The case studies linked below were produced by members of the CHBC.
BayoTech Onsite Hydrogen
BayoTech is an energy technology company offering hydrogen production solutions through sales, rentals, leases, and gas-as-a-service to customers worldwide. Headquartered and produced in New Mexico, USA, BayoTech’s on-site hydrogen generators are more efficient than legacy steam methane reformers, leading to lower carbon emissions and low-cost hydrogen.
Dash Clean Energy
Dash Clean Energy is a boutique green hydrogen development firm that collaborates with leading wind and solar companies that offer the lowest-cost electricity with the highest availability to provide on-site or delivered zero carbon hydrogen solutions to the transportation, energy storage, and industrial gas markets.
Hexagon Purus is a world leading provider of Hydrogen Type 4 high-pressure cylinders, complete vehicle systems and battery packs for fuel cell electric and battery electric vehicles (FCEV and BEV) including hybrid mobility applications on light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, transit buses, ground storage, distribution, marine, rail and aerospace.
- Lightweight Hydrogen Storage Solutions for Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles >>
- Hexagon 950 Bar Hydrogen Ultra High-Pressure Solution >>
- Lightweight Hydrogen Storage Solutions for Stationary Applications >>
- Lightweight Hydrogen Storage Systems for Rail Vehicles >>
- Lightweight High-Pressure Systems for Hydrogen Distribution >>
- X-STORE® GAS Container Modules >>
Ørsted’s vision is a world that runs entirely on green energy. We develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms and energy storage facilities, bioenergy plants and provide energy products to our customers.
- Decarbonising society with Power-to-X: A path to scaling production and uptake of renewable hydrogen and sustainable e-fuels >>
Versallis Tech Services
Versallis Tech Services LLC, Hydrogen and Renewable Energy Engineering and Consulting, is a company focused on helping its customers to develop their vision in the world of renewable hydrogen and energy. Versallis will strive to deliver results and create value to all its customers maintaining the long term viability of whatever resources they use.